5 Years of Beers!
5 Years of Beers! Deep Ellum Anniversary
November 5th 6-10pm only at Deep Ellum Brewing Co.
Featuring: Ishi at 8pm!
Early Bird Tickets – $25
General Tickets (Ishi with 3 Pints of your beer of choice)
Extra tickets sales at $5 each.
Ishi No Beer (designated drivers) – $15
Tickets get you into the Brewers Field, Taproom and Beer Garden to enjoy live music and 3 draft beers of your choice. Additional tokens sold at $5 (year-rounds) and $6 (premiums)
We celebrate with an excellent list of year-rounds, seasonals, limited releases and new releases!
▪ Deep Ellum IPA – American India Pale Ale
▪ Dallas Blonde – American Blonde Ale
▪ Dreamcrusher – Double India Pale Ale
▪ Rye Pils – Neo-American Pilsner
▪ Easy Peasy – Session India Pale Ale
▪ Neato Bandito – Imperial Mexican-style Lager
▪ Local Legend – Sweet Stout
▪ Hop Seeker – American Wet Hop Ale
▪ Barrel Aged Cherry Chocolate DBS – Baltic Porter
▪ Play Date – Sour Blonde Ale
▪ Vinous Ado – Barrel Aged Belgian Ale
▪ Fascinating Bellman – Oak Smoked Imperial Irish Brown Ale Aged in Jameson Whiskey Barrels
▪ Coyote Bandito – Imperial Mexican Lager aged in Tequila barrels w/ Sea Salt
▪ Wealth & Taste ‘15′ & ‘16- Chardonnay Barrel-Aged Belgian-Style Golden Strong Ale
▪ Four Swords ‘16 – Cabernet Barrel-Aged Belgian-Style Quad
▪ Numb Comfort ‘13 & ‘15 – Bourbon Barrel-Aged American Barleywine
▪ Darkest Hour ’15 – Russian Imperial Stout
IN NUMBERS WE SURVIVE!
After decades of ups and downs, Deep Ellum is still known for its authenticity, music, tattoo parlors, art, saloons, good food, and great beer. We are proud to call this place home and have continued to be true to everything that Deep Ellum represents through our company culture, branding and community.
Dogs allowed Outside
Easy Sliders & Guava Tree Food Trucks
Limited Edition Anniversary Glass
Love Runs DEEP!