IN NUMBERS WE SURVIVE!
Deep Ellum Brewing Company opened its doors in 2011 in the historic Deep Ellum neighborhood just east of downtown Dallas. It was originally known for its first commercial districts for African-Americans and Europeans in the late 1800’s. Since then the neighborhood has been a home to the Continental Gin Cotton company, Henry Ford’s automobile plant, and a hotbed of early jazz and blues musicians in the 1920s.
After decades of ups and downs, Deep Ellum is still known for it’s authenticity, music, tattoo shops, arts, good food, and now great beer. We are proud to call this place home and have continued to be true to everything that Deep Ellum represents through our company culture, branding, community, and of course beer.
Join us all day Wednesday, November 11th anytime between 3pm and midnight as we celebrate with an excellent list of year arounds, seasonals, limited releases and new releases!
Live Music from local favorites including The Vandoliers and featuring The Warden!
4th Anniversary Beer Lineup..
- Deep Ellum IPA – American India Pale Ale
- Dallas Blonde – American Blonde Ale
- Deep Ellum Pale Ale – American Oatmeal Pale Ale
- Dreamcrusher – Double India Pale Ale
- Double Brown Stout – Baltic Porter
- Easy Peasy – Session India Pale Ale
- Neato Bandito – Imperial Mexican Lager
- Oak Cliff Coffee Ale – Dark Brown Coffee-Infused Ale
- Hop Seeker – American Wet Hop Ale
- Cherry Chocolate DBS – Cherry Chocolate Baltic Porter
- Hatch Chili Stout – Hatch Chili Baltic Porter
- Jack The RIPA – Red American India Pale Ale
- D-Town Brown – American Brown Ale
- Labor of Love II – Honey Basil Hefeweizen
- Wealth & Taste – Chardonnay Barrel-Aged Belgian-Style Golden Strong Ale
- Four Swords – Cabernet Barrel-Aged Belgian-Style Quad
- Numb Comfort – Bourbon Barrel-Aged American Barleywine-Style Ale
- Local Legend – Jameson Edition – Sweet Milk Stout with Texas Pecans
Complimentary Anniversary Glass
INTRODUCING NEW RELEASE BEERS
- Bourbon Barrel-Aged Spiced Coffee Ale – 8.5% ABV
Aged in Bourbon oak barrels with Oak Cliff Coffee Roasters Hidden City espresso this rich brown ale has a lush coffee presence. Flavors of licorice candy, berry and chocolate play well to the finish. The simple and bold use of star anise with mustard seed make this beer a well tuned spice ale.
- Playdate – Sour Dallas Blonde with Medjool Dates – 5% ABV
A burnish golden colored ale with notes of lemon, sun-kissed tea, raisins and fruit juice from the dates. Flavor is unexpected crisp medium sour complemented by sandy fruit, light malt and hops. A Medjool date is a highly regarded nutritional source known as the king of dates in Middle Eastern culture.
- Biscotti Chocolate Oak Cliff Coffee Ale Cask – 7.5%
Hollywood’s famous biscotti cookies, an Italian almond biscuit to be exact. We’ve added Mexican vanilla, cinnamon, almonds and chocolate all prepared in our Oak Cliff Coffee Ale.
This free event is an RSVP only event. Please register HERE!