Drink Local, Give Global 2 on World Water Day!
Saturday, March 22nd, 2014
@DEBC ‘Front Tasting Room’
12pm-3pm (during the public tour)
Deep Ellum Brewing Company & Ten for 10 | Water for Africa are teaming up once again for World Water Day 2014 (WWD) The goal: Give 365 people clean H2O for 10 years, one person for each day of the year.
Why should you care & why does WATER MATTER?! Because let’s face it without water, beer would suck. And because it’s cool to help each other out.
Proceeds go to our water project in Kicukiro, Rwanda giving over 14,000 clean H2O.
So whether you’re a Water Warrior, a Beer Warrior…or BOTH, this is for you. Drink great beer, celebrate WWD and do something good! I mean that’s a pretty solid Saturday if you ask us.
Adv. VIP Tixs $25 thru March 7/VIP $35 March 7 – 21st (Tix MAY be available @ the door.)
This Year, EVERYONE is a VIP:
- Great Live Music by local favorite Vic Duncan
- VIP Access to a Private Bar, Restroom & Lounge
- 4 Locally Brewed Beers including a special tapping only available for you!
- Give Clean H2O
- Brewery Tour
- $15 Uber Credit to get you home in style
- Chow from the Cajun Tailgators Food Truck (Not included in tix price)
Buy a $10 raffle ticket to win a cash prize and/or beer tour from DEBC. (50% of the Raffle Cash will be given out to one lucky winner and the other 50% goes to give clean H20…that’s what we call a win-win.)