1112
JOB POSTING: SALES NINJAS
NOTE: NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL SALES POSITION

Help-Wanted

Deep Ellum Brewing Company is seeking a few experienced sales ninjas to grow our ever-expanding team of covert, crap-beer assassins.

All the normal ninja talents apply, such as invisibility, walking on water, and control over the natural elements; however, understanding the voodoo behind making a high-quality craft beer and being able to sell said beverage are of the upmost importance.

The ideal ninja will need to possess excellent communication stills, act independently, and have a strong work ethic. Prior sales experience is a must, with account level food or beverage sales preferred.

The main objective is to increase market share and overall exposure in the target market. These positions are based in Dallas; however, some traveling should be expected.

To accomplish the main objective, ninjas will be required to perform weekly site visits, host promotional & staff trainings, and achieve specified account goals as provided by the DEBC Sales Manager.

This is a salaried position + bonus + benefits. Salary will vary depending on experience, but will be competitive with other like minded sales jobs.

If you believe you’re the right candidate for the job, please email your resume and cover letter to jobs (at) deepellumbrewing (dot) com with the subject, “Sales Ninja – YOUR NAME.”

We are looking to fill these positions immediately.

Thank you & Good Luck!

6 Responses to JOB POSTING: SALES NINJAS

1. Stephen Rainwater says:

I am interested in applying for this ninja sales position.

So where do we apply?

2. Stephen Rainwater says:

Wait, never mind I got too excited and didn’t the whole thing. Disregard last comment.

3. Crys Tidwell says:

I’m curious to see if you’ve filled the sales position from November of 2013. If so, are there any other available openings? I have nearly fifteen years experience in the food and beverage industry, as well as prior experience with sales for a Fortune 500 company. I currently work at BJs Brewhouse in Lewisville (the busiest store in the company) and have for six years. Please contact me if there are any available positions open.

Regards,
    Crys Tidwell

4. Anonymous says:

Hello Ninjas,

My name is Jose Garza my friends call me “JUICE” i shall not get into the nickname details for now. But, Friends i am an experience sales ninja who had my skills awakened by from the arts of Door 2 Door sales. Trained and taken under wing by one of the greatest sales ninjas i know. the reason i came to this sight in search for an opportunity is the love for Beer. I will one day retire at a good age and own my very own brewery company with the right set of skills i will learn from the opportunity I am willing to have from you gentlemen. I will wait for your reply and i am confident i am the right assassin for the job!

Sincerely, Jose “Juice” Garza

5. Maebh McGonagle says:

I have experience in the sale of alcohol and I am looking to get back in the industry.

6. lovelessx3 says:

This is the right webpage for everyone who would like to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually will need to…HaHa). You certainly put a new spin on a subject that has been discussed for many years. Great stuff, just excellent!