Deep Ellum Brewing Company proudly offers weekly tasting/tours at the brewery every THURSDAY from 6PM to 8:30PM and every SATURDAY from NOON to 3PM.
* Live music provided this Saturday by Sean Russel!
* Food Truck on site this Saturday will be Bellatrino Pizza!
* Every Saturday 12pm – 3pm & Thursday evening from 6pm – 8:30pm
* $10 cash or credit at the door (credit cards through Square Up – scan at the door or use the Smartphone App) for event entry and includes 1 DEBC glass. You can also purchase tickets in advance or as gifts using Eventbrite at http://debcSat.eventbrite.com (Sat) or http://debcThu.eventbrite.com (Thu). Checkin with your printed Eventbrite receipt or with the Eventbrite Smartphone App.
* 1 DEBC logo glass, 3 pint beer samples provided.
* Live music provided on the beer garden stage
** DEBC is not Climate Controlled so please dress accordingly.
Every week, DEBC offers two chances to see the brewery inside and also get an official “brewery tour” that explains the brewing process. Gates open at noon with food truck(s) available and live music from the brew deck. Around 1:30pm on Saturdays, one of the DEBC employees hops on the microphone and goes through the brew process and what the various tanks, etc do. The whole brewery open-house is come-and-go as you please, but we encourage people that want the tour to be inside by around 1:30pm. Dogs and under 21 are welcome in the beer garden so long as accompanied by an adult.
2823 St Louis St, Dallas TX 75226 at the corner of Malcom X and St. Louis on the south side of Deep Ellum. Enter through the gate on the East side for tours. Parking is available on the West side of the brewery in the fenced in parking lot. Kids are welcome, just so long as they stay close to their parents.
Credit Cards - Credit cards may be used at the gate and for merchandise. There is an ATM at Anvil Pub and 7-Eleven down the street.
Food Trucks - we invite food trucks each week to be on-site to sell their food. They set the prices and their own guidelines for payment methods, but we’ve found most of them accept credit cards.
Photography - we invite you to take as many pictures as you’d like and tag us in Social Media – we believe in sharing the fun!
Private Events - we have an amazing private tasting room and beer garden. It can all be yours for a private event with your friends, family, or co-workers. Please email us at email@example.com
Volunteers - we have a volunteer force that assists in making the brewery ready and running booths each week. If you’d like to join the volunteer ranks, please contact Zack Fickey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales - if you are a bar/restaurant owner interested in having DEBC beer on tap, please contact John Wievel at email@example.com
Untappd (“check in” to a beer): http://www.untappd.com/DEBC
Yelp (review us!): http://www.yelp.com/biz/deep-ellum-brewing-company-dallas