0527
2nd Annual Brew-B-Q!
(with brews from local breweries)

Brew B Q Poster - Deep Ellum Brewing Company - DEBC May 27 2012

It’s that time of year again – time to dust off the homebrew, fire up the barbeque, and throw one heck of a Memorial Weekend Party – and this time with a bunch of our beer brewing buddies.

It’s hard to believe that roughly a year ago was our first event on the path to building a brewery. We were still very much “home brewers,” without tanks or a building, but we’ve continued brewing on a small scale because it’s what we love to do. The first Brew-B-Q event was held thanks to our neighbors at Life in Deep Ellum and Mokah Coffee Bar, and for those of you who were in attendance, were lucky enough to try some pretty epic homebrew.

This year, we’ll be hosting it ourselves in our brand new Beer Garden and we’ve even invited a few of our North Texas craft brewing brethren to join in the fun. The BBQ will be catered and you get the dinner and a Brew-BQ souvenir glass for just $25 (if you prepay) $30 at the door (if spots are available). All of our current beers will be on tap, plus another epic array of homebrew and offerings from several local breweries, including, Martin House Brewing, and Armadillo Ale Works. One of our favorite bands, The O’s, will be jamming away. You don’t want to miss this one.

!!BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE!! BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE!!
Here’s the skinny: 2nd annual Deep Ellum Brewing Company BREW-B-Q on Sunday May 27 from 6 to 10 pm with tons of beers (from Us, Martin House Brewing, and Armadillo Ale Works – beer list can be found here) and some award winning barbeque.

Live music by THE O’S!

• $25 (if paid in advance) gets you food, concert and a Brew-BQ souvenir glass. (The beer is complimentary!) – iPhone Eventbrite App (use to check-in quicker at the gate)
  • $30 at the door (if spots still available) – we’re limiting attendance to make sure everyone has an enjoyable time.

More info:

Deep Ellum Brewing Company

The O’s Website, The O’s Facebook

Armadillo Ale Works

Martin House Brewing

!!BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE!! BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE!!
Brew B Q Line Up List

42 Responses to 2nd Annual Brew-B-Q!

1. thedudeabides says:

Have you decided on who is catering the BBQ (pecan lodge etc . . . )

2. Boney Jesus says:

What about is beer loving vegetarians? Surely we don’t have to subsidize the pink slime loving carnivores.

3. Panama says:

Well, it’s a little late coming, and it hasn’t been easy, but soon you’ll be able to choose from an enviable selection of craft brews that are “Made In North Texas.” Three new breweries and a nano-brewery are opening in Dallas and several more are in the works in other parts of North Texas. The newcomers will join pioneering breweries Rahr & Sons in Fort Worth and Franconia Brewing Co. in McKinney to create a critical mass that will put North Texas squarely on the craft beer map. You buy your fruits and veggies here, don’t you – well, why not go local with your beer?

4. READ THE says:

It’s called Brew-B-Q. If you don’t want barbeque then find a vegetarian beer fest. So dumb.

5. Meatasauras Rex says:

I can’t believe someone would put plants through pain by killing them and our environment for food when there are perfectly good cows and pigs ready to be eaten. Haven’t you heard of Global Warming! We need more plants to create oxygen…stop eating them! You must really hate our beautiful planet.

6. Viry says:

I want to know if this is an adult only event. My husband wants to go but we don’t have a sitter for our six month old baby

7. George says:

The comments above crack me up – will there be vegetarian bbq? Can I bring a baby? Are dogs welcome? Do I have to choose between my sports addiction and beer/bbq?

Come on people – this is a chance to drink good beer and eat tasty animals. Why make it complicated? If you bring a wailing kid or a bbq thieving pet, I hope you get turned away at the door.

8. Alivia says:

I am so excited for you. A coplue of years ago, I was making my own beer. Pale Ale’s mostly, but the last batch I tried an Apricot Ale. All were delicious. 6%+ alcohol content. The excitement of watching your batch bubble. The bottling. The whole process is a fun journey. Even waiting (which seemed like forever) for the first batch to be ready. I loved every aspect of it. Even more so the beer! So much, I drank a lot. I over loaded my body with yeast, so much I had to stop making it. It is definitely a wonderful thing-but for me, something to be enjoyed as a special treat. I still have all my beer making stuff for some time in the future, so I look forward to hearing about all your discoveries! I got a lot of my supplies at All Seasons on 8th avenue.

9. plane among says:

Superior trading typically involves lots of waiting, and patience is required
    to retain our human intuition for pleasure in-check.

10. I imagine within the significance of choosing a kind of bussiness thats not highly regarded
    or nicely know When somebody thinks about starting a business the things that come to thoughts are
    merchandising machines limo companies daycare services
    and so forth.

11. Edito: He implementado sistemas de control, horario en empresas de múltiples miles y miles de trabajadores, tal como en empresas de 50 y te puedo
    asegurar que si quieres supervisarlos de verdad, lo mejor es montar un torno doble
    con lectores, pero solo el torno ya te puede valer seis mil euros uno bueno.

12. Wyatt says:

But it seems that differentiating these 3 on the premise of period is important as therapy choices are totally different!

13. La pantalla de los nuevos Gear tienen uno
    con sesenta y tres pulgadas, con tecnología Super AMOLED (320 x trescientos veinte)
    y cuentan un procesador de doble núcleo de
    1 GHz y cincuenta y dos vivas de memoria RAM.

14. plancha gaz says:

Assistance SAV SIMOGAS : Accédez aux photos, vidéos, références
    Plancha gaz émaillée, guide utilisateur, assistance technique et SAV entre
    consommateurs.

15. Best seo Vps says:

A final method it to grab the built in footprints that GSA Search Engine Ranker has
    built in, which can be found in the Tools option when you
    select search for URLS online”.

16. Renting may be a good option for you, if you are not ready to take on the financial
    responsibility of purchasing a home, and it also can help increase your credit score.

Find out if a manager is on site to accept your rent payments.
    Owning a home means that you are entirely responsible for everything that happens.

17. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading
    it, you happen to be a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will eventually come back sometime
    soon. I want to encourage you to continue your great job, have
    a nice weekend!

18. Useful info. Fortunate me I found your site accidentally, and I’m surprised why this twist of fate didn’t happened in advance!

I bookmarked it.

19. Marcos says:

All you have to be committed to doing is lifting some items that may be a
    tad heavy and putting some elbow into it. Be it a visit to the library
    or grocery store, there is usually a helpful effect.
    Make sure you are aware of parking spaces, pools, clubhouses
    and laundry services.

20. It’s always a good idea to have at least one photo of the exterior of the property.
    If you do not complete this vital step, you may end up facing criminal charges.
    Sometimes you may find it quite intense thinking about exactly
    how much you are going to spend.

21. The retailer was alerted its systems may need been compromised by bank
    card processors who had seen a surge in fraudulent transactions involving
    bank cards that had been used at Target, in line with
    the source, who was not licensed to debate the
    matter.

22. transitus says:

Esto es realmente bueno, eres un blogger muy profesional. Me he unido a tu RSS y espero disfrutar más cosas en este gran blog. Además, !he compartido tu sitio en mis redes sociales!

Saludos

23. Por esta razón, al obsequiar flores podemos expresar diferentes sentimientos y emociones a esa
    persona tan especial, dejando que las flores charlen por nosotros.

24. victoria milan|milan victoria|victoria milan review|victoria milan dating site|victoria milan fi|victoria milan app|victoria milan dating|victoria milan kokemuksia|victoria milan suomi|victoria milan dk|victoria milan uk|victoria milan login|victoria milan no|victoria milan australia|review victoria milan|victoria milan scam|victoria milan france|victoria milan singapore|is victoria milan legit|

25. Buenas tardes, os ha dicho alguien que vuestro sito web puede ser adictivo ? estoy preocupada, desde que os recibo no puedo parar de mirar todas vuestras sugerencias y estoy muy feliz cuando recibo uno más, sois lo mejor en español, me encata vuestra presentación y el curre que hay detrás. Un beso y abrazos, MUCHAS GRACIAS POR VUESTRO TRABAJO, nos alegrais la vida.

Saludos