Deep Ellum Brewing Company (www.deepellumbrewing.com) has an immediate need for a delivery driver to deliver our beers in the Dallas/Ft Worth area. We are specifically seeking a self-starter with a start-up business mindset that has an existing knowledge-base of the craft beer industry, can easily move full kegs and knows the DFW metroplex well. This is more than an 8-5 job – it’s a way of life.
- * Safe driving record in the state of Texas
- * Texas commercial driver’s license (Class A or Class B)
- * Craft Beer knowledge
- * DFW road network knowledge
- * Deep Ellum Brewing Company mindset and drive
- * On Call position – number of hours vary depending on needs on any particular day
- * Ability to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 165 pounds
- * Ability to safely operate job-related equipment (hand truck, pallet jack, etc)
- * Experience with various tap lines and keg couplers is a plus
Our beer delivery driver is a part of the family and an extension of our brand, so customer service skills are highly valued in this position which we expect to grow in conjunction with our brewery growth. The primary responsibilities include:
- * Delivering beer on a varying schedule to DEBC customers across DFW
- * Build relationships with retailers
- * Track and complete inventory paperwork
- * Clean beer lines and couple kegs at establishments
To apply, please send resume and related information to email@example.com with the subject line: Delivery Driver Application.