Position: Brand Ambassador/Account Level Sales
Prepared by: John Reardon
Date: December 4, 2011
Summary: This is a “wearer of all hats” entry-level opportunity to be part of Dallas’ newest craft brewery. This person will need to possess excellent communication skills, act independently (as well as part of a team), strong motivation and represent the Deep Ellum brand to the core. This person will be responsible for increasing market share and exposure in their respective markets as well as lending a helping hand around the brewery when required.
Required Skill Sets:
- Microsoft literate
- Social media savvy
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Ability to act / work independently
- Sales experience
- High motivation
- Strong ability to multi task
- Strong knowledge of beer industry
- Previous beverage industry experience preferred (but not required)
- Basic understanding of the brewery process
- Reliable vehicle capable of carrying basic point of sale material
- Passion for the product
If you believe you’re worthy to the task and want to join a fast growing, exciting company, please send your resume and any other relevant information that will help us in our decision (facebook link, twitter, blog, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be conducting interviews the week of December 5 and intend to hire for immediate placement.
Thank you for your interest and most importantly for your support.